Need for Best Microwave Oven
Buying the best microwave oven in India is very important for your kitchen. Because it helps you to cook a large variety of food in your kitchen. It opens a new dimension to your cooking. We have listed the best price microwave oven.
Is it safe to use Microwave Oven?
A lot of people think, food cooked in microwave ovens are harmful for their body, as it has absorbed the microwaves. In reality, it is not the case. Microwave ovens emit non-ionized waves. These waves are similar to our home WiFi. The frequency used in microwaves are higher than WiFi frequency. Hence the food cooked in the microwave is completely safe to eat.
Best Microwave Oven in India: List View
Convection Microwave Oven: Guide
Here is the list of best convention microwave ovens you 2020 in India.
IFB Microwave 20 L Convection (20SC2, Metallic Silver)
it is IFB, a trustworthy brand when it comes to household appliances. The microwave from IFB is the most cost-effective in the market. You might find some of the microwaves from the IFB brand in this article because of their low price, durability and customer satisfaction.
Before describing its specification, let me tell you the reason to buy the IFB Microwave Oven 20 L Convection. It comes with a 24 auto cook menu that enables you to set timers for different food options. It also provides multi-stage cooking, the auto-set feature has 3 different styles of cooking in its memory. This is the best microwave for everyday users.
- It has a capacity of 20 Litre which is sufficient for bachelor and small families.
- Key features: Grill, Convection, Weight Defrost, Micro and Grilling options, Timer/Clock, Child Lock, Express Cooking Option and Auto Cook Menus.
- The Weight Defrost feature is one of the best features.
- It has a pre-programmed reheating feature that saves your time and consumes less power.
- Cavity Dimension in mm (h x w x d): 210 x 315 x 329.
- Outer Dimension in mm (h x w x d): 262 x 452 x 390.
- Talking about power, the power consumption is 1200 Watt.
- The microwave works on 2450 MHz frequency and operates on 230 Volts.
- In the box: Daffodil, Measuring Tub, Idli Stand, Roti Crisper, 1500 ml Bowl and Ladle
- It has a 1-year warranty on the product and a 3-year warranty on magnetron. To register your complaint you can visit email@example.com website or call customer support number 1860 425 5678/1860 208 5678.
- Best for bachelors and small family.
- The 24 auto cook menu and 3 different style of cooking is an amazing feature.
- High performance with safety regulations.
- Easy to use
- Baking cake is difficult.
- The cavity is too small to place a rice pot inside.
IFB Microwave 25 L Convection (25SC3, Metallic Silver)
It is a trustworthy brand for household appliances. The IFB Microwave Convection Oven (25SC3, Metallic Silver) is unique and stylish. The new handle increases the uniqueness in its overall look.
This microwave oven facilitates you to bake and grill in a single appliance. The drop-down door configuration will give you easy access to the cavity. The best part is the 26 auto cook menu. It is the best price microwave oven you can buy.
- The capacity is 25 L which is best for a family of 3 to 4 member.
- Used for baking, grilling, reheating, defrosting and cooking.
- It has a power consumption of 2000 Watt that works on 50 MHz frequency and 230 V power supply.
- It is easy to clean.
- Sensitive touch keypad with wide LED display.
- Child Lock feature.
- 26 auto cook menu.
- In the box: Warranty card, User manual and Starter kit.
- Budget friendly.
- Good for 4-6 person.
- 26 auto cookbook menu.
- Poor Customer support.
Godrej Microwave 20 L Convection (GMX 20 CA5 MLZ, Silver)
As we know, Godrej is an Indian company that make high-quality home appliances. The company is operating for the past 62 years. The Godrej microwave 20 L is the best convection microwave oven in India you could possibly buy. Like any other microwave from this brand, the front panel is decorated.
- The oven has a capacity of 20 L.
- Suitable for small family and bachelors.
- It can perform the features like, bake, grill, defrost and cook.
- The oven is ready to use and do not require any installation.
- It requires 230 Volts of power supply.
- Controller type: Tactile button and jog dial.
- Decorative panel
- Ideal for bachelors and a family of 2 members
- Wide LED Display for timer
- Made from stainless steel
- Child lock feature
- Good Customer Support
- Controls are not user friendly
It is another good product from the IFB brand. This microwave oven convection has got 30 L of capacity suitable for 5 to 6 member family. Along with the features of its competitors, it has some new features like Rotisserie, fermentation, disinfect, steam cleaning options. High-quality products come at a high price too.
- It is ready to use and does not require any installation.
- It is a convection microwave with features such as Beverage, Popcorn, Rice, Cake, Pizza, Cookies, Barbecue, Defrost, Reheat, Power Level, Grill, Micro Grill, Convection, Steam Clean/Deodorize, Keep Warm. Power Save, Clock.
- It has got a capacity of 30 L which is suitable for a family of 5 to 6 member.
- If we talk about the dimensions (H X W X D-mm) 300 x 539 x 440 and turntable plate diameter of 315 mm.
- The power consumption is 2200 Wattage.
- Child Lock feature for better safety.
- It has got Touch Sensitive Keypad.
- It comes with many features like 101 auto-cook menu options, express cooking, auto reheat and deodorizes, weight defrosts, steam clean and multi-stage cooking.
- The microwave has 1 Year warranty on the product 3 years on Magnetron as well as Cavity
- The best part is its 30 L large capacity that is sufficient for a family of 5 to 6 members
- It has got 10 power level options
- Allows you to access various modes along with 101 auto-cook menus, option for express cooking, automatic reheat etc.
- Easy to clean feature, Steam clean and deodorize feature
- Multi-stage cooking alongside Rotisserie for grill, choice for fermentation, and keep warm
- Delayed start option available
- No extra product in the box
LG Microwave 20 L Grill (MH2044DB, Black)
We all know, LG is a South Korean company which is very popular in its home appliances. A large number of people chooses LG products over others as its a reliable brand.
The LG 20 L Grill Microwave Oven uses an Intellowave Technology that regulates the microwaves evenly. The anti-bacterial cavity prevents bacteria to grow on your food and also avoids odour formation. It uses Quantize Heater for grilling which is faster than the Shield Heater.
- The capacity is 20 L which is enough for bachelors and a family of 2 members.
- It is used for grilling, defrosting, reheating and cooking.
- Comes with Child Lock feature that ensures complete safety.
- Power consumption is only 700 Watts, which consumes way too less power as compared to other microwave ovens in this category.
- The keypad is touch-sensitive and easy to clean.
- Dimension in mm (h x w x d): 260 x 455 x 340
- Weight: 11 kg
- Automatic display off saves energy during the standby mode or after 5 minutes with door open or closing.
- 1 Year warranty on the product.
- In the Box: Starter Kit, User Manual, Warranty Card.
- Easy to clean
- Child Lock Feature
- Anti Bacterial Cavity reduces bacterial growth and reduces odour formation
- Can not bake
- Price is high as compared to other grill microwave ovens
Solo Microwave Oven
Bajaj Microwave 17 L Solo (1701 MT, White)
Solo microwave ovens are the most basic type of ovens with no advanced features like grilling, roasting, frying, etc that you find in modern convection micro ovens. They are only limited to reheat, defrost and cook. Solo microwave ovens are cheap as compared to other models.
Bajaj is a trustful brand in home appliances. The Bajaj 1701 MT is the best solo microwave oven in India to buy. This microwave oven can easily defrost, reheat and cook food without much of your efforts. It is the best small microwave ovens you can buy at cheap price.
- The Capacity of the microwave oven is 17 L which is suitable for bachelors and family of 2 members.
- The Power consumption is 700 Watts.
- Controllers are jog dials which are easy to use and last longer.
- You can set 5 different power for cooking.
- 1-year warranty on product and 1-year warranty on magnetron.
- Simple and easy to use
- 5 power levels
- Can easily take regular wear and tear
- Time and Alarm function enabled
- Mechanical control that last longer
- Defrosting option available
- No facilities such as Grilling, roasting, baking etc
- A Little Noisy
- Starter kit not provided
- Not easy to clean
How Microwave Oven works
A microwave is a device that produces electromagnetic waves. The food molecules absorb these electromagnetic waves. Inside the microwave, food vibrates 2450 million times per second which generates enough heat for the food to cook. In simple words, a normal oven operates on a 2.45 GHz frequency.
The oven uses a device known as a magnetron. It consists of Thorium and Tungsten. It is this magnetron that sends a stream of electromagnetic waves. The inner wall of the microwave is such that the electromagnetic waves reflect inside it. The fats, water and sugar molecules of the food vibrate so rapidly that it heats up. It is the same as when you rub your hands and it gets heated up.
Types of Microwave Oven
Microwave ovens are amazing devices that help to cook a wide variety of food items like pizza, burger, cakes, meats, bread and many others. Microwave ovens can be classified in 3 different types based on its functions.
- Solo Microwave Oven: They are basic models in the microwave category. It consists of a single magnetron that produces microwaves. They are good for reheating, defrosting and cooking but they can not grill or bake. They are best for bachelors or 2 member family. Solo microwave ovens are cheap as compared to other models.
- Grill Microwave Oven: It is a mixture of solo and conventional microwaves. They can perform the task of the solo oven with added grill feature. You can make delicious tikka and kababs on the grill pan provided to you. The disadvantage of the grill oven is they can not bake, roast or crisp.
- Conventional Microwave Oven: It is an oven that performs all the tasks of a solo oven. In addition, it can grill, bake, roast and crisp food. It has a fan and a heating element inside for uniform cooking. The only disadvantage of the conventional microwave oven is they are expensive.
Benefits of using Microwave Oven
There are many advantage of choosing microwave ovens for your kitchen.
- Cooking is faster so saves a lot of your time. It speeds up the process of cooking food as compared to the conventional method of cooking.
- Microwave ovens consume less oil, therefore food cooked in it is more nutritious and fat-free.
- India has a hot climate and it is important to keep our kitchens cool. Microwave ovens help you to keep the kitchen cool. As it does not use fire also the utensils have less heating effect.
- Not only Microwave ovens cook our food without fire but also comes with several safety systems.
- Cleaning a microwave is very easy. Just wipe it with a simple damp cloth.
Points to Consider before buying
Microwave ovens are one of the best choices that you can make for your kitchen. Buying an oven in India might be a challenging task for you. But don’t worry, because we have bought you the top microwave ovens in India that you can buy.
With a microwave, you can cook meals as well as reheat and defrost food in no time. There are a variety of microwave ovens in the market but we have selected some of the best buy microwave ovens in India to buy. Consider the following points before buying the microwave oven.
Points to consider before buying microwave ovens
- Size of Microwave Oven: Microwave oven comes in different sizes. The size of a microwave oven can vary from (10 x 18 x 14 in) or (25.4 x 45.7 x 35.6 cm) (Height x Width x Depth) to (14 x 24 x 20 in) or (35.6 x 61 x 50.8 cm). Decide the size of the oven in advance as per the space available in your kitchen
- The capacity: It represents the volume of space provided in the microwave which tells the quantity of food that can be cooked in it. The internal of a microwave oven can range from less than 1 cubic foot to 2 cubic feet. So you can determine your favourite food will fit inside or not. It is measured in Liters too. Choose one that suits your family needs.
- Power: The power is measure in Wattage. The higher the power the faster it cooks. Power varies from 600 Watt to 1500 Watt.
- Budget: There are a wide variety of microwave ovens depending on their functions. The price starts from 7,000 rs and can go up to 90,000 rs.
|Size of Family||Capacity|
|Bachelors and couples||15 L to 18 L|
|Small Family||20 L|
|Medium Family||20 L to 25 L|
|Medium to Large Family||25 L to 30 L|
|Large Family (7+ Members)||30 L to 42 L|
To buy best mixer grinder Click Here
To but best Chimney Click here