Best Vacuum Cleaner in India: Vacuum Cleaner is an efficient appliance that sucks up dirt and dust. It helps clean your house without much effort. Cleaning with broom and mop is quite tedious and takes a lot of time. Vacuum cleaners clean the house effortlessly and take less time. They make house cleaning an easy task. Some Vacuum cleaners can even suck up liquid. Therefore, we have discussed about the best vacuum cleaner in India that you can buy for your home.
The vacuum cleaner is an electric device that sucks dirt, dust and has become a necessity of the house. They are handy devices that clean hard surfaces, sofas, beds very conveniently. It is a versatile tool that cleans different surfaces with ease. With the advancement of technology, there are many models available in the market like robotic vacuum cleaners, upright Vacuums, Canister Vacuums and many more.
Traditional Vacuum Cleaners
Vacuum cleaners were developed in the 1860s by Daniel Hess and was called as carpet sweeper. The first motorized vacuum cleaner was developed at the end of the 19th century. With the advancement of technology now there are many variants of vacuum cleaners available in the market.
Uses of Vacuum Cleaner
Not only it removes dust and dirt from floors and rugs/carpets, but it also has other surprising uses. These are the uses for the best vacuum cleaner in India:
- Removes Pet hair: It captures excess pet hairs that get stick to carpet, bedspreads, pet’s bedding, quilts, etc. Before washing them in the washing machine, clean them with the vacuum cleaner. Excess hair can damage the washing machine by causing clogs, leaks, etc.
- Vacuum cleaners remove dust mites and fleas from home. It also captures spiders, mosquitoes that gather in the ceiling corners.
- Removes odours and brightens fabrics, cushions, pillows and carpets. It can do wonders to your upholstery.
- You can get rid of carpet dents and also helps in deodorizing your home, car, etc.
- Vacuum cleaners can be used to clean hard to reach places and things like lampshades, blinds, books, even plant leaves. You can vacuum windows and door screens.
- Removes pollen, dust and reduces indoor allergens.
- A great appliance to remove excess lint and prevent house fires.
- You can even use vacuum cleaners to find small things like earrings, screw, etc. behind hard-to-move furniture.
- It can be used to inflate air mattress or balloons for kids/be party-ready.
Here in this article, we have described the 5-best vacuum cleaners in India. We have included all the necessary information regarding the brand and the appliance, which would help you to buy the best vacuum cleaner.
The list of 5-best vacuum cleaners in India are:
Best Vacuum Cleaner in India
World-renowned brand Philips was found in the year 1891, by Gerard Philips. Since then, the company has made an exceptional mark in the industry. The first product manufactured by Philips was light bulbs. It is known for manufacturing Home Appliances, Medical Equipment, etc. Philips headquarters is in Amsterdam, Netherlands and the company serves worldwide. The brand focuses on manufacturing energy-efficient and environment-friendly products.
Philips PowerPro Compact Bagless Vacuum cleaner comes with a turbo brush, advanced dust container, multi clean nozzle, H13 filter and many other outstanding features. The advanced design and powerful cyclone 5-suction power makes it the best vacuum cleaner in India to buy.
The manufacturer offers 2-years of warranty on the product. For any queries, contact the customer support on 1800-102-2929. (Monday to Saturday 9 am-9 pm and Sunday 9 am-6 pm).
|Country of Origin||China|
|Wattage (Suction Power)||370 Watts|
|Noise Level||82 dB|
|Dimensions||28.1 x 41 x 24.7 Cm|
|Action radius||9 m|
|Input power (IEC)||1600W|
|In the box||Vacuum Cleaner, Unit, Accessories, User Manual and Warranty Card|
- The Power-cyclone 5 technology provides strong suction power, maximizes airflow and performance that efficiently separates dust from the air.
- It keeps dirt in its place and controls dust while emptying the container.
- Turbo brush helps in removing hairs and dust (25 per cent more).
- Multiclean nozzle gives absolute floor cleaning.
- The advanced design of the dust container provides hygienic cleaning.
- The H13 filter has the power to capture 99.9% of dust particles which includes pet hair, dust mites and pollen.
- Integrated soft brush easily captures dust.
- Turbo brush nozzle ensures better cleaning. It allows to deep clean the carpets and removes even the small dust particles.
- Large wheels give better motion control.
- Easy to assemble. Active lock couplings adjust easily.
- Gives fast, deep cleaning results
- Pet hairs are easy to clean
- Compact and beautiful design
- Occupies less space and easy to move
- Best for allergy sufferers and ensures a high level of hygiene.
- Bagless: Easy to remove and empty the dust container
- Dustbags not needed
- Hygienic emptying
- Foot-operated cord rewind makes it easy to roll the cord and save you from the hassle of folding the cable, which also looks messy.
- This vacuum cleaner won the prestigious Gold Award 2018
- No blower
- Very few attachments provided
- No On/Off button on the handle
Amazon’s in-house brand AmazonBasics is a well-known brand for home & kitchen appliances, tech accessories. It was launched in the year, 2009. Soon you can see AmazonBasics products in the stores as well (offline market).
The AmazonBasics Cylinder Bagless Vacuum cleaner provides great features like energy-efficient, strong suction power, low sound, etc. This bagless cyclonic cylinder vacuum cleaner gives AAA performance as to energy efficiency and cleaning performance. It comes with unique features that make it the best vacuum cleaner in India.
The brand provides 2-years of limited warranty for manufacturing defects. For any queries, you can contact their customer care on 1800-419-0416 (Monday-Saturday from 9:30 am to 6 pm).
|Country of Origin||China|
|Wattage (Suction Power)||700 Watts|
|Capacity||Available in 1.5 litres, 2 litres|
|Noise Level||79 dBA|
|Dimensions (L*W*H)||24.7 x 36.3 x 30 Cm|
|Cable Length||Cable 6m |
2m Adjustable Hose
|Consumption per year||26 kWh|
|In the box||Vacuum Cleaner, Accessories|
The accessories included with this vacuum cleaner are:
- A crevice tool (for cleaning cushions, etc.)
- Upholstery nozzle (for furniture and curtains, etc.)
- Dusting brush (for bookshelves, etc.)
- Parquet brush (for tile surfaces and wooden floors)
- Accessory holder (to neatly organize the parts and for convenient storage)
- Provides an energy-efficiency rating of A, which makes it the most efficient vacuum cleaner. It means lower electricity bills, less impact on the environment and gives an impressive performance.
- This vacuum cleaner is the most effective for vacuuming hard floors, stairs, operating around furniture and upholstery (pillows, padding, cushions, etc.). It is rated A for hard floors and a D rating for carpets.
- The HEPA 12 air filter helps in trapping more than 99.5% of the dust particles like pet dander, pollen, dust mites and other airborne allergens from the air.
- Easy to empty the removable dust container and convenient to set it back into its place. You don’t need disposable dustbags as the dust cup is reusable.
- Cyclonic technology ensures strong suction power that traps even the minute dust particles and gives you the best cleaning performance.
- It comes with a removable and washable filter. The filter can be easily pulled out and wash it with clean water.
- Gives cleaner exhaust air back into the room
- Strong suction power
- Washable filter
- Dustbags not needed
- Easy to clean and assemble
- Class A dust re-emission
- Foot-operated cord rewind makes it easy to roll the cord and save you from the hassle of folding the cable, which also looks messy
- Value for money
- Compact easy to store
- Triple action nozzle assures absolute absorption of dust particles and easy-to-use sliding button to adjust the suction pressure
- No On/Off button on the handle
- It does not comes with a blower option
The Panasonic is a famous brand that manufactures a wide range of electronics and home appliances. The brand established in the year 1918 in Osaka, Japan. The most popular products are TV, camera, laptop, home appliance, etc. are accepted worldwide. Panasonic aims to provide a ‘Better Life’ and a ‘Better World’.
Panasonic MC-CG371 Canister is a superior quality and excellently designed bagged vacuum cleaner. It comes with an elegant diamond-cut design and is light-weight. The compact design, elegant look, strong suction power and excellent feature make it the best vacuum cleaner in India.
The brand provides a 1-year warranty on the product. For any complaints or queries, you can contact their customer support on 1800-108-1333 or 1800-103-1333.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Suction Power||410 W|
|Dimensions||37.6 x 25.6 x 21.9 Cm|
|Cord length||5.0 m|
|Input power (max)||1600W|
|In the box||1 unit, 1 Operating Manual, 1 Warranty Card, 2 accessories|
- It creates high suction power and has a powerful motor that results in great cleaning.
- The plastic extension wand helps in cleaning hard-to-reach places conveniently.
- This vacuum cleaner comes with multiple attachments specially designed for your daily cleaning needs.
- The big front handle makes it comfortable to lift and is easy to carry because of the light-weight.
- Easy to use
- Great suction power
- Reusable cloth dust bag
- Efficient performance
- Stylish and compact
- Strong build quality
- Poor lock system of the parts
The brand Prestige is known for manufacturing high-quality products. Prestige is one of the fastest-growing company in the kitchen appliance industry. The products manufactured ranges from pressure cookers, non-stick cookware, cooktops (gas and induction) to electrical appliances and many more tools. The brand follows a customer-centric approach.
Prestige Typhoon-05 is the best vacuum cleaner in India for cleaning both the wet and dry surfaces. It comes with powerful suction, blower and Advanced HEPA filter that traps even the minutest dust particles giving you a clean and fresh home. This vacuum cleaner is internationally certified. The auto cut float feature cut the air-flow to the motor when its capacity to hold water exceeds. It protects the motor from being damaged.
The brand offers a 1-year warranty on the product (India only). You can call their customer support on 1800-123-334411 for further assistance. They also provide free installation/demo valid till 30 days from the date of purchase.
|Model number||Typhoon 05|
|Colour||Black and Red|
|Dimensions||25 x 18 x 29 cm|
|Power source type||Corded Electric|
|Cord length||5 m|
|In the box||Vacuum cleaner, floor brush, absorbing brush, crevice tool, corner brush|
|Warranty||1-year (India only)|
- Prestige Typhoon-05 is one of the best vacuum cleaner in India that sweeps as well as mops and give you hygienic cleaning. It works on both dry and wet floor surfaces.
- It comes with a powerful suction motor and blower function that easily removes dust from hard-to-reach places.
- The advanced HEPA filter captures even the minutest dust particles. It also protects its motor from being clogged.
- Multipurpose accessories are provided for all kinds of cleaning needs.
- The dust container has a capacity of 10l, which allows you to clean large areas without emptying the dust case again and again.
- The Auto cut float feature present in the suction nozzle cuts the air-flow to the motor. It protects the motor from getting damaged.
- It comes with 360-degree swivel wheels for convenient movement.
- Easy usage accessory storage, for swift access and handy storage of the parts.
- It is internationally certified
- Compact and light-weight
- Easily cleans hard-to-reach places
- Suitable for wet as well as dry cleaning
- Large capacity of the dust container
- It is suited for vacuuming carpets, floors, upholstery, etc.
- The filter prevents the motor from clogging and removes the toughest dirt and dust from surfaces
- Easy and convenient movement because of the 360-degree swivel wheel
- Auto-cut float prevents damage of the motor due to overflow of water
- Good build quality
- Length of hose pipe is small.
- No auto rewind
- Very few attachments
- Customer service needs improvement
The Eureka is a famous brand that manufactures vacuum cleaners for all households. It is a U.S. company established in the year 1909 and headquartered in Massachusetts, U.S. Eureka manufactures all kinds of vacuum cleaners including cordless vacuums, upright, stick, canisters and handheld vacuums. Also manufactures accessories like bags, filters, belts, etc.
Eureka Mighty Mite 3670G Canister Vacuum cleaner is perfect for swift and effective cleaning. The high-quality and superior design makes it the best vacuum cleaner in India. It comes with various features like Power-touch handle, Blower Port and suitable for vacuuming hard floor surfaces, carpet and upholstery.
The brand provides a 1-year warranty on the product.
|Model Name||Mighty Mite|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Dimensions||22.9 x 44.5 x 29.5 cm|
|Weight||5.26 kg/11.6 Pounds|
|Power source type||Corded Electric|
|In the box||Vacuum Cleaner, Unit, Accessories, User Manual and Warranty Card|
- Powerful motor that helps in cleaning fine dust particles. It captures hidden dust and harmful allergens, giving you a clean and fresh home.
- Conveniently blows debris.
- The dust container capacity is 2.5 litres.
- Suitable for home and office.
- Blower port, deluxe floor brush and bare-floor nozzle come with the vacuum cleaner.
- Power-touch handle, comfortable to use fingertip controls cleans bare-floor safely and thoroughly.
- Strong suction power
- Recommended for cleaning hard floor surfaces, carpet and upholstery
- Ensures efficient and quick cleaning
- Easy to use
- Long electric cable
- Difficult to wind the long wire
6. ECOVACS Deebot 500 Robots Vacuum Cleaner with Robotic Smart APP Control, Max Mode Suction Power, 3-Stage Cleaning System Compatible with Alexa (Black)
A good brand for developing in-home robotic appliances is Ecovacs. It is a Chinese technology company, established in the year 1998. The company is headquartered in Suzhou, China and known for manufacturing domestic robots, service robots and robotic devices for home cleaning.
Ecovacs Deebot 500 Robot Vacuum cleaner comes with Robotic Smart App Control, Max mode suction (standard) 3-stage cleaning system and many other great features. It gives an effortless, deep cleaning and the App control lets you control and monitor your vacuum cleaner. With a robotic vacuum cleaner, you will get the best cleaning experience, and this makes it the best vacuum cleaner in India to buy.
The brand provides a warranty for 1-year on the product. For any query, contact their after-sales service team on 0008000502122 (Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm) or email at email@example.com.
|Model number||DEEBOT 500 EU|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Capacity of dustbin||520 ml|
|Noise Level||65.6 db(A)|
|Dimensions||33.2 x 33.2 x 7.9 cm|
|Controller Type||App Control, Voice Control|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|In the box||Vacuum cleaner, Batteries|
- 3-stage cleaning system gives a thorough cleaning to your home. These 3-stages includes side brushes, main brush and vacuum that effortlessly cleans every corner of the house.
- Standard suction power is suitable for your daily cleaning requirements.
- The Max Mode increases its suction power up to 2-times and gives intense cleaning especially needed during special occasions.
- Home App Control lets you to schedule, control and monitor the vacuuming anytime from anywhere from your phone. It also allows you to change cleaning modes, directions, monitor accessories status and many other options.
- The Smart Protection design avoids obstacles, Anti-collision sensors protect the furniture from dents and comes with Anti-drop and soft cushion bumpers thus give you the ultimate cleaning experience.
- The High-efficiency Filter captures the dust particles. It ensures a fresh and clean home.
- It comes with various modes, Auto-mode for general cleaning, Edge-mode for specific edges, Spot-mode when intense cleaning in one area is required and Max-mode to increase the suction power.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
- Wireless control
- Produces less noise while using the vacuum cleaner
- Large capacity of dust cap
- Automatic recharging
- Convenient and easy to use
- 3-stage cleaning system
- Long-lasting battery
- App control allows you to use the vacuum cleaner with your phone and you can even schedule your cleaning
- Obstacle detection technology
- Navigation could improve
- Sometimes gets stuck on rugs
One of the popular brands in the technology industry, Dyson is known for designing and manufacturing household appliances such as vacuum cleaners, air purifiers, hand dryers, hairdryers, etc. The company established in the year 1991 by Sir James Dyson in the United Kingdom. Dyson manufactures superior quality, great design and products with the latest technology.
Dyson V11 Absolute Pro Cord-Free is a super powerful and elegant vacuum cleaner. It comes with premium features like 14-Cyclone Technology, High Torque cleaner, LCD screen display, powerful suction, tools and accessories, Point and Shoot bin emptying and many more features. It is the best vacuum cleaner in India with all the latest features.
The brand provides a 2-year warranty on the product. For any query or product-related issues, you can call their customer service centre on 1800-258-6688 or 011-42302188.
|Model Name||V11 Absolute Pro|
|Country of Origin||Malaysia|
|Run Time||Up to 60 minutes3|
|Dimensions||25 x 26.1 x 128.6 cm|
|Power source type||Battery Powered|
|Material||Metal and ABS|
|In the box||V11 Absolute Pro Vacuum, tools and accessories|
The tools and accessories that come with this vacuum cleaner are:
- The Quick-release Soft Roller Cleaner Head
- Quick-release Torque Drive Cleaner Head
- The Quick-release Combination tool
- Quick-release Mini Motorised tool
- The Quick-release Crevice tool
- Quick-release Mattress Tool
- The Quick-release Up-Top Adaptor
- Quick-release Extension Hose
- Wand storage clip
- Docking Station
- Quick-release mini soft dusting brush
- Dyson Dynamic Load Sensor (DLS) system gives powerful cleaning by automatically modifying the motor speed and suction power between hard floors and carpets.
- Three intelligent cleaning modes (control suction power)- Eco mode, Auto mode and Boost mode for thorough cleaning of your home. Sense, Adapt, and Deep Cleans automatically.
- It comes with an LCD screen. It displays current performance, selected power mode, remaining run-time, filter maintenance reminders and blockage reports.
- The powerful motor of V11 vacuum cleaner spins around 125,000 revolution per minute and generates a suction power of 185 AW.
- 14-Cyclone Technology generates a force of more than 79,000G to dump microscopic particles such as pollen, bacteria, etc.
- The machine filtration perfectly seals 99.97 per cent particles up to 0.3 microns by expelling cleaner air.
- The high Torque cleaner head ensures thorough and effective cleaning. Its stiff nylon bristles remove dirt from the carpet and soft, anti-static carbon fibre filaments, capture dirt from hard floors.
- You can easily clean dust from overhead areas as it is cord-free and lightweight.
- It can quickly transform into a handheld vacuum cleaner and allow you to easily clean car, mattress, upholstery, etc.
- The 7-cell lithium-ion batteries makes it very powerful.
- The ‘point and shoot‘ system hygienically discharges the dust into the bin in just one action without even touching the dust.
- Wall-mounted Drop-in docking system fix the vacuum cleaner on the wall, where it recharges. It is ready to grab and go for the next cleaning.
- Hassle-free cleaning
- Powerful motor
- Good Suction power
- Designed intelligently to deliver efficient performance
- 99.97% effective in removing household dirt, allergens, pet hair and dirt particles that are as small as 0.3 microns (almost 100 times smaller than the width of a human hair).
- Professional installation and well-defined demonstration
- Good Customer service
- Cordless vacuum
- Innovative and variety of accessories
- Easy to use and carry
- It takes a lot of time to charge
Types of Vacuum Cleaner
Depending on your cleaning needs, there are various types of vacuum cleaners available. You will get different attachments along with the vacuum cleaner. Some of the common types of vacuum cleaners are:
- Upright Vacuums: These are better for deep-cleaning carpets. But the disadvantage is that they are a little heavy and noisy.
- Canister Vacuums: They are generally used for cleaning floors, stairs, furniture, drapes, carpets and upholstery. They are comparatively quieter and lighter. These occupy a lot of space.
- Stick Vacuums: These vacuums are like upright vacuum cleaners. It is lightweight and easy to use. Most of the stick vacuums are cordless and battery-powered. But they are a bit noisy, doesn’t perform like a regular vacuum and have a small dirtbag.
- Handheld Vacuums: Handheld vacuum cleaners are handy and lightweight. Mostly these are corded, but some cordless models are also available. They can also clean the car’s interior. But they are small and less powerful.
- Robotic Vacuums: Robotic cleaners do not require any manual cleaning. They work automatically you can relax, while your home is getting cleaned. The disadvantage of these vacuum cleaner is that they cannot clean areas with carpets and neither good for deep-cleaning.
- Central Vacuums: They are much convenient as there is no need to pull the vacuum body. These are comparatively less noisy. But these are expensive and professional installation is needed.
- Drum Vacuum: These are heavy-duty industrial versions of vacuum cleaner, mostly used in workshops and garages.
- Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner: These vacuum cleaners are designed to clean up dry as well as wet spills. They can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Precautions that you should take while using vacuum cleaner
Though they can be used to clean almost everything, some things you should not clean with a vacuum cleaner as it will damage it. Some of the things are:
- Clean the wet surfaces with the vacuum cleaners meant for cleaning liquid spills. Because it can damage the appliance and cleaning the bag of the vacuum could turn messy.
- Never pick broken glass pieces with the vacuum cleaners.
- Do not vacuum hot ashes. Let the ashes cool down, and then you can vacuum it using wet/dry vacuum cleaners.
- Cosmetic items should also not be vacuumed.
- Avoid picking up hard objects like pebbles, coins by the vacuum cleaner.
Advantages and Disadvantages Of Vacuum Cleaner
Here are a few advantages and disadvantages of the best vacuum cleaner in India.
|Saves time and energy||Bulky and heavy|
|Convenient to use||Cost much on electricity bills|
|Hygienic cleaning||Spare parts are difficult to find|
|Removes bad odour and pet hair||Some vacuum cleaners don’t come with reusable dustbin bags|
|Easy to clean hard-to-reach places|
|Maintains a healthy and clean environment|
|Robotic vacuum cleaners can be accessed even when you are not at home.|
Health Benefits of vacuuming your home
- Vacuuming your house provides allergy relief.
- Removes pollen, dust mites and allergen
- A vacuum cleaner can even prevent skin allergies caused by dust.
- Vacuuming is a great way to exercise, as it involves a lot of physical movement. It gives you adequate exercise.
Points to consider before buying the Best Vacuum cleaner in India
You must consider a few factors before investing your money on the appliance. A vacuum cleaner helps you clean your home, office, car and comes with many benefits as discussed above. Factors such as cleaning needs, how well they clean, size of your house, type of floor surface, etc. should be taken into consideration. Therefore, we have included a few things to keep in mind while buying the best vacuum cleaner in India.
- The foremost thing is to decide why do you need a vacuum cleaner. Depending on your cleaning needs, select the vacuum cleaner that best suits you.
- Filters: Another important factor is the kind of filter used. Consider buying vacuum cleaners that come with HEPA filters and UV disinfection technology. (as they are best if you have allergies or breathing problems)
- Maintenance: There are two kinds of vacuum cleaners: bagless and bagged. It requires to change the bag of the bagged vacuum cleaner when it gets full. Check the capacity of the bag or tank. Maintenance and replacement of filters are also necessary (some filters are washable). Bagless vacuum cleaners save you from the trouble of changing the bags frequently.
- Cleaning needs: Ensure that the vacuum cleaner is efficient to clean your pet hair, carpets, dry items and remove dust. Also, consider the size of your apartment.
- Do read the user’s manual before operating it. Follow the instructions for the efficient performance of the appliance.
- Price: Mostly everyone has the notion more the price, better will be the product. But this does not go true with vacuum cleaners. Therefore, look for the vacuum cleaners that are suitable for your cleaning needs.
- Noise Level: Vacuum cleaners emit a certain level of noise. Consider buying a vacuum cleaner which produces less noise.
- Flooring surface: Cleaning with vacuum cleaners depends a lot on the floorings, whether you have carpets or hard-surfaces. Different types of vacuum cleaners are designed for different purposes. Also, consider the stairs that you need to climb with the vacuum cleaner.
- How frequently you use vacuum: Consider the ease, storing, weight to access the vacuum cleaner.
- Features and Controls: The extra tools, attachments and specialized accessories will help you clean curtains, sofas, etc.
- If you often clean wet places then buy wet vacuum cleaners as they are designed to clean the wet surfaces. These have a waterproof can that ensure the safety of the electrical parts. Dry vacuum cleaners should not be used around liquids as it could damage the motor.
- Space: Heavy and bulky vacuums would acquire more space.
- Type: Each type of vacuum cleaner is meant for specific usage and areas. Upright vacuums are suitable for cleaning carpets, canister vacuums are portable and great for cleaning tight spots. So, it depends mainly on the purpose that you are looking for while buying this device. Also, look for sealed vacuums so that dust cannot escape.
- Motor Size: It is measured in amps. The larger the amps, more powerful is the motor. Generally, two motor step-up is required.
- Weight and Material: As you need to carry it along, buy a lightweight vacuum cleaner.
- Air Flow: The airflow helps the vacuum cleaner to suck the dirt into the container. It is measured in cubic feet (or centimetres) per minute. Higher the airflow better the vacuum cleaner.
- Electricity Consumption: Choose a vacuum cleaner which do not use much electricity.
Additional Cleaning Tools
Mostly, vacuum cleaners come with additional attachments. Some are:
- A narrow tool for crevices
- Small upholstery brush
- Hard floor brush
- Powered floor nozzle
- Vacuum hose
- Carpet (cleaner) tool
- Dust brush
- Edge cleaners, and more
Health Benefits associated with a Vacuum Clean Home
Clean and organized home makes you feel energetic and keeps you healthy. Some of the benefits are as follows:
- Keep you safe from allergens that could lead to runny nose, cold and flu symptoms.
- Protects you from bacteria, viruses and gives hygienic cleaning.
- Helps you sleep better, destressing and also to reduce weight.
- Clean homes make you stay happy, relaxed and increases productivity.
Thank You for taking out your precious time to read our article. I hope it benefits you in some way. We would love to read your valuable opinions and highly appreciate any new suggestions. So please leave your comments below. Happy Shopping!